Carla has practiced matrimonial law for four years in the Hartford area, with firms in Harford and New Britain. A native of Hartford, Carla is a strong advocate for her clients, while maintaining civility and professionalism.
- Trinity College (2001, With Honors)
- Teaching assistant in Spanish
- B.A.in Political Science and Spanish
- University of Connecticut School of Law (2004, With Honors)
- Connecticut Insurance Law Journal
- Latino Law Student Association
- Admitted to Connecticut Bar, 2004
- Member, Connecticut Collaborative Divorce Group
- Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish
Carla resides in West Hartford with her husband and two children.